Works loan simulation: renovation credit simulator
If you wish to carry out renovations or transformations in your home, we advise you to carry out a ready – made work simulation. The simulator above gives you the possibility of carrying out any type of credit simulation in order to take out a renovation credit. In addition, the rate is identical whatever the duration and the amount you wish to borrow.
Work loan simulation: instructions for use
As with all simulators on our website, the process remains the same.
- Use the slider to choose the amount you want to borrow
- Choose the duration and the monthly payment by clicking on the thumbnail that interests you
- The result of your work loan simulation is displayed
- Submit your loan application online
Reminder on the renovation loan
The renovation credit has several advantages, here is a brief reminder of these:
- A cost known in advance thanks to a ready-to-measure work simulation that conforms to reality
- No mortgage registration, therefore no deed fees, no registration fees, no notary fees, etc.
- Availability of funds within 48 hours after signing the credit contract
- No tranche release, we pay the full amount to your account (excluding life insurance premium)
- No expertise before and after work
Renovation credit: compulsory documents
During our meeting, we will need the following items (only for signing your credit contract):
- Front/back copy of identity cards
- Last 3 original pay slips
- 3 last bank extracts proving the income on the different salary slips (if deposit, the extract of the deposit is also required)
- All other proof of income mentioned in the request
Work loan simulation: tax information
Before, it was advisable to take out a new mortgage loan when you intended to carry out work in your home. The mortgage loan was the ideal solution in order to be able to continue to benefit from a tax reduction. Since January 1, 2016, for all owners being free of charges, it is formally advised, in the Walloon Region, to take out a new mortgage loan for the performance of renovation works. Why do you wonder? Simply because the housing bonus has disappeared in Wallonia! We invite you to read this article to find out more about this because the situation is different in the Flemish Region and in the Brussels-Capital Region: mortgage loans: housing bonus.
In the Walloon Region, if the renovation loan is not contracted at the same time as the purchase of a house, it is no longer tax-deductible.
If you still have a mortgage outstanding, we can consider buying your mortgage.
Work loan simulation: important information
You can also finance your work via a credit consolidation (solution to consider only if you already have several credits in progress and if adding a new loan is impossible)